We have an immediate opening for a Marketing Automation Architect position. Please review the following job description and requirements. If you feel like you fit the bill, contact Kevin Kerner with the subject line Marketing Automation Architect.
Mighty & True Marketing Automation Architects oversee our clients’ marketing automation (as well as related Martech) strategy and should be unapologetically obsessed with the art and science of digital marketing. We’re looking for a person with a great technical and creative mind for detail, organization, analysis and design.
As a key member of our team, this person will use their command of marketing and digital technology to assist clients in developing experiences that take advantage of the most modern technology available today. To accomplish this, this person will run all day-to-day marketing automation (related Martech operations) and ensure that others supporting client work have the information they need to get the job done for our clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead all client marketing automation strategy and related production. This role will involve heavy direct client interaction with both business and technical teams.
- Develop and manage relationships with marketing technology partners and offshore relationships
- Hand-on work with clients to design, develop and implement advanced marketing automation and related Martech technologies. This will include developing customer journeys, tool and data integration and overall design of advanced digital programs.
- Some production work in various marketing automation and related tools.
- Partner with the content and design team to help create experiences that take advantage of the latest Martech stack.
- Advise clients on the best use of marketing automation and related technologies to accomplish their web, digital and marketing goals.
- Participate in agency staffing resource planning around marketing technology needs.
- Oversee the entire marketing automation process from concept, to creative brief, copy and design, email coding, QA, segmentation, sending, and analysis for all marketing campaigns, automated triggered emails, media programs.
- Help to design and execute A/B tests to constantly tweak and improve our client programs, optimizing for client-centric metrics.
- Help clients define key digital marketing metrics, set targets for them, and track performance—plus craft insights from this analysis and proactively share with clients and internal teams.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, knowledge and experience:
- Proven experience with marketing automation platforms (Pardot, Eloqua, Marketo, etc.) and with creating multi-step campaigns, lead scoring models, and logic-based customer journeys. Marketing Automation certification is required.
- Strategic CRM-focus and ability to suggest creative solutions in-line with business objectives.
- Proven digital marketing experience with a minimum of 3 years demonstrated success in automation-driven marketing from concept to completion.
- Results-driven with exceptional detail and knowledge around metrics, specifically A|B testing, KPI tracking and ROI analysis.
- Understanding and working knowledge of HTML, CSS. Competency in Google Analytics
- Competency in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Self-starter with ability to thrive under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Equipped with 3-5 years’ experience in a highly analytical role, including 2+ years of demonstrated success in email marketing (from concept to completion)
- Strong analytical background using data and a hypothesis-driven approach to tackling strategic problems and synthesizing results into recommendations
- A results-driven hard worker who loves to solve problems and work in a fast-paced environment
- A superb communicator, in both formal and informal business situation.
This position is a salaried-plus-bonus position and is located in our offices in Austin, Texas. If you’re interested in this position, please email Kevin Kerner with the subject line Marketing Automation Architect.
We’re expanding the Mighty & True team at our Austin, Texas headquarters. We’re looking to hire Client Strategy Director to start immediately. Please review the following job description and requirements. If you feel like you fit the bill, contact Kevin Kerner with the subject line Client Strategy Director.
We’re looking for a talented and energetic Client Strategy Director to be the face of Mighty & True to our client and partners. Is this you? – If so, you’d be the single point of contact for client management, strategy and execution of some of our most important accounts.
You’ll own the client relationship and will be responsible for strategic planning, client satisfaction and business development. You’d also set the direction for the account in all aspects and create an environment where our delivery teams can be successful. We’re looking for co-workers that are problem solvers, selfless, crafty, hard-working and above all, mighty and true. Part project manager, part strategist, part business development and client therapist… you should be prepared to play a big part in the success here at M&T.
- Serves as the strategic account partner and client advocate. This role leads the strategy for the account and always does what’s in the best interest of both the client (and the agency).
- Develops and helps build trust-based relationships throughout the client account and agency. Does what he/she says they are going to do.
- Responsible for identifying and driving account growth/revenue through strategic relationship building and value-added consulting services.
- Actively seeks out opportunities to engage in broader business discussions that will both help the customer and drive agency profits. Has a plan to stay embedded in the account and continue to grow the relationship.
- Leads all major meetings with the client and coaches the M&T team on client expectations, deliverables, timelines and all work product.
- Accountable for account success, delivery quality and client satisfaction (CSAT).
- Serves as a point of escalation for client objections related to staffing, billing, costs, resources, or quality of service, and escalating to management when appropriate.
- Accountable for client P&L including revenue and profit targets.
- Active leadership in proposals and sales presentations. Responsible for writing and approving SOWs, Contracts & MSAs understanding the client’s internal processes for approval and execution.
- Provides motivation to the team about the work to build rapport and ensure collaboration so everyone is working toward a common goal.
- Understands client’s business, culture, organizational needs, values, and opportunities and the industry trends shaping their markets.
- 3-5+ years of related industry experience, preferably consulting, interactive or agency experience.
- Experience leading strategy for clients and/or internal teams in a B2B or technology marketing company.
- Understanding and curiosity around emerging digital technologies.
- Competencies in, and understanding of, project and program management as it relates to digital development, the creative process, marketing technology and digital marketing.
- A dual-minded approach: highly creative thinker, but also process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
- Some business-to-business or technology industry experience is a plus.
This position is a salaried-plus-bonus position and is located in our offices in Austin, Texas. If you’re interested in this position, please email Kevin Kerner with the subject line Client Strategy Director.